Saturday, October 6, 2007

Even More Yarn!

I so love yarn acquisition!! I'm such a hoarder. I've been dying to knit Zephyr Style's Juliet and Tree Jacket for absolutely ever and I finally purchased both patterns and the yarn! I made a lunchtime dash to the LYS (Great Yarns in Raleigh) and snapped up some beautiful fuschia Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece for Juliet...what a fabulous color!



Cherry Moon Delights!


I love the way they have it modeled on their site, all chic and swingy. I can't wait to start on it! Now if only I can finish the eight million other projects I'm supposed to be working on. I also broke down and snagged some Knit Picks Andean Shine for the Tree Jacket, plus some of their beautiful new Options wooden needles. Love love! Also, check out the other additions to my stash: some beautiful Pagewood Farms Merino superwash sock yarn in color Crayon and some Knit Picks Merino Style in a multitude of colors that I have intended for Knitty's Wild Stripes baby blanket.


This must be what the ocean floor looks like!



Yummy treats for baby!

So much yarn, so little time! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

No comments: