Saturday, April 19, 2008

Better Late than Never!

How true! I've been trying to finish this Odessa hat by Grumperina forever, but studying really stopped me in my tracks. I'm soooo glad the test is over, at least for now! I can revel in my yarn again and not feel guilty! So without further ado, I present my latest FO:



I made this for a sweet lady at work who requested one back when it was cold enough to wear it. Sadly, I'm a slow knitter and spent the winter buried under textbooks, so she didn't get it until it's warm enough to wear short sleeves here. Alas! At least there's always next winter!


That's it for now, stayed tuned for more knitting content in the near future! The Horcrux socks are nearing completion and want to be photographed!!


The sock catches a breeze...

1 comment:

Kara said...

What a great present! The Odessa looks fab.