Friday, April 17, 2009

What Awaits

What awaits me today when I leave the day job for the weekend? Glorious blossom-filled landscapes to view on my walk with Wally, a bright sunny day to enjoy, more knitting on the Circles scarf (it's easier and faster than I remembered!), a nice, lazy nap, yummy things to eat (peanut butter cookies with Hershey's Kisses!), fuzzy snuggles from a sweet yellow lab, and of course, two days of uninterrupted bliss to do what I want (or even things that need to get done).


Not even the thought of chores can bring me down this Friday! I plan on spending a good bit of time outside tomorrow since the forecast is sunny and high of 79 (yay!!). I'll probably be working in the yard, but still...if you're not at work, almost anything can be enjoyable!

Hopefully I'll get lots of knitting done too. I'll be out of town for a 1-year old birthday extravaganza next weekend, so time will be limited then. If I want to get this scarf finished for my mama's birthday, I'm going to need all the knitting time I can get.

Hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I'm planning to enjoy mine (T-minus 2 hours, 17 minutes and counting until it starts!!)!


Green grass = yard work, but Sperrys tossed aside in lieu of bare feet heralds the coming of summer!

No comments: